TN-800-CE - Pipe & Tube Notcher
?25.4 - ?76.2mm OD Tube Capacity & 3/4" - 2-1/2" NB Pipe Capacity
The TN-800-CE Tube and Pipe Notcher does what no other tubing notcher on the market can do: notch tube from ?25.4 - 76.2mm OD without any change in tooling, hole saws, or mandrels.
Recommended for: Structural work, racing and off-road chassis, steam pipe, and many more applications.
Why choose the TN-800-CE over similar machines?
Baileigh’s patented design (Patent No: 6,435,783) can save you thousands of dollars every year in tooling costs. No competing end mill notcher can cope from ?25.4 - 76.2mm OD tube or pipe without a switch.
Decimal angle-finder enables you to work your way up to the right notch angle to produce a tighter fit and a better weld without wasting material on trial and error.
Made in the USA and built to last, the TN-800-CE draws strength from its rugged cast iron construction, something you won’t find on many competing models.
You can depend on unlimited remote assistance from Baileigh’s team of friendly and experienced reps. Call us anytime for application advice and problem solving.
- Made in the USA
- 1hp motor runs on 240-volt power. You can operate it almost anywhere, including in the field
- Notches up to 60°
- Carefully-chosen milling speed of 300rpm balances cutting power with long machine life and low wear and tear
- Our tooling-free design lets you simply dial in the OD that you want to notch—and the tube notcher will change its eccentric path and produce a perfect notch
- Vice adjusts in just about every way possible, featuring X and Y-axis control to ensure a good cutting position
- Degree or angle-finder makes it simple to check the angle and ensure repeatability
- If you want a more traditional notch, the cam lock enables you to set your degrees; just move it in either direction to angle the notch
- Heavy-duty cast iron framework reduces vibration, prolongs machine life, and delivers more accurate results
- Includes portable cart with wheels, so that when you’re not using the TN-800-CE you can roll it out of the way